As goes the man, so goes the family—the church—the nation—and sadly, it's not going well. Every statistic, from porn to paternity, from divorce to detention rates shouts with astounding clarity: "Men are in trouble."
Men are struggling not to slip into superficial, self-indulgent secularism, when so many on every side are running in that direction. The need is urgent and the time is now for real revival in the hearts of men. If you are seeking a path forward—an action to get some traction in a better direction—Act Like Men is that path.
If you know you're not the man God created you to be…
If your relationship with God is far from transforming your life…
If you don't even have a clue what next steps should look like…
IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE A STEP TOWARD LIVING OUT GOD'S CALLING.
This 40 Day study for men includes 5 sections out of the theme verse of 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 and will be examined briefly from eight practical angles. Can be used as an individual study or within your small group.
- Section 1: Act Like Men
- Section 2: Be Watchful
- Section 3: Stand Firm in the Faith
- Section 4: Be Strong
- Section 5: Do Everything In Love
Eight Angles For Reviewing Each Section
- The biblical imperative, what it means and what it looks like in our lives
- The single word that best defines what the imperative means and how to experience it
- An Old Testament example, a man who refused this imperative and suffered the consequences
- The way the apostle Paul exemplified this imperative and how you can too
- The satanic lie men believe that keeps us from embracing this imperative
- How God the Father perfects that imperative
- How Jesus Christ personifies that imperative
- How the Holy Spirit empowers that imperative