It's not about who you are. It's about who Jesus Christ is. If you are searching for purpose, security, and direction, you won't find it in a deeper knowledge of self. Learn how to study the seven I am statements of Jesus. Know them, and you'll really know Jesus.
This brand new Bible study explores the seven "I am" statements made by Jesus in the Gospel of John. As you discover every name and every claim He has made, you'll grow closer to Him, more confident in Him, and more sure of His calling on your life. This study also includes a copy of the Gospel of John from James MacDonald's personal Bible.
Also, list the Lessons:
- Lesson 1: I am the bread of life.
- Lesson 2: I am the light of the world.
- Lesson 3: I am the door.
- Lesson 4: I am the good shepherd.
- Lesson 5: I am the resurrection and the life.
- Lesson 6: I am the way, the truth, and the life.
- Lesson 7: I am the true vine.
- The Gospel According to John with James MacDonald Bible Markings