The Always True Bible study kit provides leadership resources for this adult Bible study to help individuals and churches understand the nature of God’s promises—promises that are true through both good times and trials.
During an extended season of personal crisis in his life, James MacDonald discovered for himself that God’s promises never fail and that we can trust our Father to be faithful to His word no matter what we face. These universal promises are based on biblical truths and principles that provide hope for all believers in the face of hardship.
- Member Book
- DVD with James MacDonald teaching for 30-40 minutes for each of the six sessions
- Always True: God's Five Promises for When Life Is Hard trade book (Moody)
- The Theology of Promise
- I Will Not Fear: God Is Always with Me
- I Will Not Doubt: God Is Always in Control
- I Will Not Despair: God Is Always Good
- I Will Not Falter: God Is Always Watching
- I Will Not Fail: God Is Always Victorious
Always True (6 Sessions):